my close friends know what my obsession is... now you know it, too! I collect shoppers and in this blog I'd like to share my passion with you :)

lunedì 10 gennaio 2011

Grassa Gallina


This is a quite big paper bag! It's from a Restaurant near the place where I work, it's called Grassa Gallina (Fat hen) Osteria e Bottega di Paese (Local Restaurant and shop).
I got this bag when I bought presents for some friends: teas and mugs.
The food here is really good there are 2 menus, one is from Gandma Iole and the other from Simone the owner. Traditional food with some new ideas! I come here for special occasions and when friends come to visit me.
The logo of the Restaurant is on the side.
As you can see, on the shopper there are the Grannys of the owners with kitchen tools and high heels! So funny :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...