my close friends know what my obsession is... now you know it, too! I collect shoppers and in this blog I'd like to share my passion with you :)

mercoledì 9 marzo 2011

I've got a Spanish heart... Custo Barcelona

Few days ago I went to Fidenza Outlet Village. I went for some last minute sale shopping and I felt in love with the Custo Barcelona shop... again! I visited last year the shop in Barcelona, it was so nice, full of colours and beautiful patterns.
This time I bought 2 dresses, one for winter and one for summer! But you know what I have to talk about here... the shopper!




I got this colourful plastic shopper with 2 different prints on the sides.
On one side there's a girl and on the other a man, both with glasses. It looks like a bit geeky for me! I like it! Most of all the pattern on the man's shirt.

You can find more info on the following links:
http://www.fidenzavillage.com/
http://www.custo-barcelona.com/es





1 commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...